Strider Compact Second Seat
The Second Seat is the perfect way of adapting the Strider Compact to carry twins, or a new infant & a toddler. The frame of the Second Seat has been designed to be used as the attachment for the Steelcraft Infant Carrier. It connects onto the Strider Compact Stroller, enabling 2 Infant Carriers or giving parents the option to place the Infant Carrier in the Second Seat position.
- Compatible to the Strider Compact Stroller
- Suitable from birth to 17kg Tested & designed to ensure that a 17kg child can be in stroller Second Seat & the stroller will stay firmly on the ground
- 3 position reclining seat
- Wheel guards to protect a child's fingers
- Includes a padded head pillow & shoulder pads
- Large canopy with viewing window to provide shade Strider Compact Stroller folds with Second Seat attached
- Front & side access to the storage basket when a child is in the Second Seat
- Stroller handle adjusts upwards to allow easy access to the Second Seat
- Designed to comply with Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS2088 "Prams amd Stroller Requirements"